Sunday, August 9, 2015

Stupid MTH

Yesterday Bob's package arrived, a caboose from MTH. He was only here long enough to open it, and then he went home.

Today when he came over for thanksgiving, he was complaining that the marker lights on the caboose were only on one end and not on the other, so when he ran it, it was all wrong!
I KNOW RIGHT!

Also the plastic mat we bought him to keep his chair from destroying the carpet supposedly does not work. ಠ_ಠ

After Dinner I went to my room and he started talking about that damn book about some iron works in East St. Louis.

I was telling him about some stuff I got from an Estate sale and he was doing his best not to appear bored. After that he was like "Well I guess I will take off", this was followed by him repeating the story about his new caboose again before leaving.

No comments:

Post a Comment