Saturday, August 1, 2015

Gross

Bob has been in his apartment for about 3 months now, and we went over to deliver some shirts and a package he got. We also went over to clean his apartment.

About a month or 3 ago I asked Bob if he had vacuumed his apartment and he said that he did, but it did not look like it. When we got there the carpet was still not vacuumed and covered in large flakes of skin from his legs. He has a skin condition on his legs and he scratches them wherever he is  leaving nasty gross flakes everywhere.

I vacuumed the floor while my wife cleaned the kitchen. Neither of us wanted to do this. My dad never cleans. In his old apartment in Seattle he had not cleaned it in about 7 or more years.

I mopped the bathroom floor and cleaned the sink, then my wife cleaned them all over again because I did not use the swiffer thingies with the magic smelly juice.

When I had finished vacuuming I emptied the canister and Bob decided to clean the filter ON HIS TRAIN LAYOUT. He was telling me that you can't get the filters anymore and they don't make them. His information source was some stooge at target. I told him you CAN get them and they ARE still made. There followed a few seconds of "yes they do" "no they don't".

I had to reign my wife in as once she gets started cleaning she is compelled to clean everything. Then we escaped somehow.

No comments:

Post a Comment