Monday, August 22, 2016

No more Precious

The wife delivered the precious yesterday. However it will be the last time Bob gets the precious. He is still pissing in the sink and being generally obnoxious. He now wets the bed and doesn't want to be woke up to use the bathroom. he also generally pisses himself and doesn't want to change his clothes when they find out.

I spoke with the Psychiatrist. She recommends depakote. She also told me that he is on percocets 3 times a day for back pain. I told her I was quite ok with medicating him.

I told her that I think he is having another "episode", which means he is probably having small strokes.

Bob won't be getting the precious anymore because of his pissing in the sink and also because in 2 weeks he only drank half a gallon.

No comments:

Post a Comment