Monday, August 29, 2016

Ramblin' man

I got a call from the memory care place today, Bob fell again, he was alone in his apartment all the staff could get out of him was that the floor moved out from under him....

He is having diarrhea YAY! I told them to check that the precious had expired since it has been a couple of weeks.

He has been getting his meds and he is acting kind of dopey and subdued (which is good). We stopped by tonight and brought him some shirts and a magazine. Then he started talking, a few minutes in to his monologue I recorded about 10 minutes of it. Here is the transcript minus whatever my wife asked him and his responses:

"but it's so stupid, yi yi, I always have a hard time figuring out... I don't like that, uuuuhhhh, cuz of the fact that, uuuuh it, it's a extremely bright light, I don't like really bright lights, so, but uuuhh, so but other than that... uuuhhh it makes it easy for me, and... oh and the other thing is uhm... when they uh... when the, the, uh... it's uh, uhm uh, Kxxxx has bought uh, new shirts, but the problem is, uhm... the the the THE shirts, uh, I don't know why they did it this way, but they got the damn thing set up uhm, That thing is so damn bright, and uh... I like it, and then now that I've got the big stack of books over there, uh that turned out to be a lot better. I put them over there so they are out of the way, and uh I always need shirts... and uh, but that's fine, so I am uh... what's interesting is that uh.... uh... this is uh, uh, northern pacific, and uh, it's, it's, got really neat pictures in it and so forth. but one of the things I discovered was... uhm... a uhm, well when I, I always leave this off and uh... The reason I always leave it OFF... is because, it's so bright, it actually, it bothers my eyes... I'm very light sensitive, it's uh, but they're good shirts... but it's also cold in here right now... and it's because uh, well the problem is... uhm some how I don't know how they're doing it, they're always, uh... this thing hangs down, and the problem I have with it... is, is that i i i it makes it real hard for me sometimes, sometimes even to look at the damn thing... so whatever, so, but this is a really good book, because uhm, and and and this is the north coast limited, and they usually uh, usually will have uhm, at least three deisels uhm, so... it irritates me because of the fact that i i i uhm it is so bright and I don't need a really bright light, and so... what I do is I, just I go in I, I've only had this thing about a week, they're still shots but they're nice. but this is uh, the, the, the book is uh... really nice book, uh, uh, I've got several other ones, and uh, uhm, so it makes it really nice, I think I've got, I don't know how many I've got, I think I've got six or seven, The only thing I don't like about it is, is because uhm... I'll be sitting here, and uh... and all of a sudden uh, I'm sitting here reading the book and I can't see the damn pages, because of the fact that uh, I don't know how they did it... I get so, get so damn mad... because of the fact I get blinded by it...so and it's really hard to figure out ha ha ,what the hell I'm supposed to be doing with the damn thing... Yeah the problem is the damn thing is stupid... the way it's set up though... because uh, uhm, you know, I won't, I REFUSE TO turn that on... other than the fact that I'm going to sit here and read. so, but uh, it's kind of neat, the uh this is uh, uhm uh the northern pacific, and uhm, the thing that makes it interesting, is that uh, they're really nice pictures, really GREAT pictures, and uh, fall and the pictures and so forth, and uh, this is the, this is the train, and it's called the north coast limited, and the north coast limited, usually got three or four deisels and, and of course it's all uhm, most of it, well it's basically all freight cars, but it's a pretty good thing... so it's uh I really like the magazine, uh, actually it's really not a magazine, HA! This book is about, the books got to be about... uh, I think it's a total of uh, uh, Oh all I know is uh, that's a lot of pictures they're all in color, it's really neat, the really strange thing about it though, what really makes it strange, is the north coast limited, uh........." and so on for the next half hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment