Saturday, June 17, 2017

Creepy Stare

I got a call Friday that Bob needed looser clothing because he is retaining water and has gained some weight. We went to Cal Ranch and picked up a bunch of long sleeved T-shirts. We also went to Walmart and got some knit/sweat pants. He has such delicate skin he keeps tearing it, that is what the bandages are for. We also took him one of his fire magazines and more Ensure. When I brought him his magazine he did not recognize me, although he smiled a little at the site of the magazine. They said his face is like that because he has gained weight but it looks more like it is swollen from water retention. The whole time I was in there he just stared at me like you see below. It creeped me out so I left while my wife hung up his clothes.


No comments:

Post a Comment