Thursday, July 23, 2015

I should have known

I got a call yesterday to go down and sign paper work saying that I live at my house for this job that pays me to do nothing. While there I asked about my dad coming in to sign paper work because he was eligible again. The lady said she never said that. She just needed bob to sign the same paper work for an audit.

I called and told Bob this and he went down and signed the paperwork. He still thought it was to sign up for the money, even after I told him it was not.

He showed up this morning and said he signed it, and I had to explain again what it was about. As he was leaving he complained about how he doesn't like that his legs feel like rubber. I reminded him that his legs used to hurt him all the time and this was better than constant pain. He doesn't remember the pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment