Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Who needs extra income?

Bob called me to tell me that a company that paid him to do nothing, had called him and told him he was eligible to get the money again. He did not think he wanted to do it because it would raise his rent at the HUD place he is living. I attempted to tell him that for an additional $322 per month his rent would go up about $100, leaving him with $222 more than he has now per month. He did not know if he wanted to do it. I will talk him in to it.

He then started on the story of "buddy" again.

He also decided (for now) that he wants to sell about 80% of the stuff he has in storage, of course that's his math, I told him we would rent 3 tables at a train show this winter and sell whatever he wants to sell.

He continued to talk about this and that while I ate my dinner at a restaurant. He never once said "Happy Birthday".

No comments:

Post a Comment