Sunday, September 13, 2015

Wait What!?

I am trying to get an amplified phone for Bob. I filled out a form to get one from a government agency and gave one page to Bob to take to his doctor. The doctor was supposed to fill it out and give it back to him, instead they took it.

I called them and asked them not to send it in, but they did anyways. So last week I get a call from the agency saying that they only got the one page. I told them what happened and I would get the rest of the packet to them.

I emailed Bob and asked him to bring me his license so I could copy it as they needed that and a copy of his birth certificate. Bob called and asked if I could come over and make the copy there since his hip was hurting him. I said that he could just drive over the next day and wait in the car. Later I emailed him and told him to come over on Sunday with the card.

On Sunday while he was having thanksgiving with us, he was talking about the patch they put in his heart, and made the statement that most babies born during world war II had this problem... wait what!? I have no idea where he got that idea from.

No comments:

Post a Comment