Saturday, October 10, 2015

Cleaning for inspection

Bob's apartment complex is having an inspection this week and his apartment is... dirty.

We showed up about 9:45am and I vacuumed the floor while my wife cleaned the kitchen and bathroom.

Bob was just making breakfast which consisted of a ham and thousand island dressing sandwich with the crusts cut off (using scissors), 2 hamburger patties (no bread) smothered in 1000 island dressing, and a glass of chocolate milk (that he never drank while we were there). He ate the sandwich and 1 patty and put the other one back in the fridge.

I talked to Bob about if the apartment complex did not like all the stuff in his apartment they could make him put it back in storage. He claims that they have inspected before and were fine with the apartment (I have no proof of this).

The rest of the visit I recorded with my phone until I accidentally stopped filming.

After we left we spoke with a maintenance man about my dads bath tub being fixed and the cutout being blocked because Bob keeps flooding the bathroom. The maintenance man seemed to be German and was very hard to understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment