Sunday, March 20, 2016

Another Suicide Letter

I also found this letter in Bob's Juno account. My dad uses Juno for everything.

So lets examine this one.
first off:
"MY LIVE IS OVER, I HAD A GOOD RUN UNTIL THE LADY FROM DMV SAID I COULD NOT DRIVE......." How's that for a lot of periods. Because one period is not enough to put the brakes on this train wreck!

Also the lady who did his drivers test was not from the DMV.

"Xjxxx HAS BEEN MY ONLY PERSON THAT KNEW HOW I REALLY FELT ABOUT NOT BEING ABLE"
He misspells my wife's name I do not know what she was MY only person that knew how he really felt about not being able, To what?

Oh here it is on the next line "TO EVER DRIVE AGAIN...................." there's more of those speed brake periods. My wife does not know what it is like to be a whiny 73 year old boy.

"I HOPE THAT THE TWO OF YOU HAVE A GREAT AND LONG BEAUITFULL LIVE" I hope not it sounds painful.

"WITH ALL MY HEART A SOLE............" ?!?!? WTF is that? is his heart the bottom of a shoe, or maybe it is a flat bottom dwelling fish, and finally with those last remaining periods we stop this crazy train.

No comments:

Post a Comment