Saturday, March 19, 2016

Suicide Letter?

I am not sure why so many people are visiting this post but call this number if you are depressed 800-273-8255 in Europe go to This Site suicide is a long term solution to a short term problem. Don't do it.

Today we moved that last of Bob's stuff from his old apartment. Lots of stuff went to storage, lots of stuff went to garbage, some stuff went to goodwill, and some stuff went to his new apartment.

While packing stuff I found this:

It is a suicide note from last October, Lets examine this letter, shall we?

It starts out with "You Win X X X" the blurred out letters are my initials. so "I win", I win what? I did not know there was a competition.

The next sentence is "I'm going to die no mader what?" WTF does this even mean? Is he British? did he mean to say "I'm going to die, no matter. what!" or did he mean to say "I'm going to die no madder" and then he did not understand his own statement and asked "What?". Maybe half way through the sentence he hallucinated Mater from cars bugging him and meant to say "I'm going to die. NO Mater!" then he's saying "What?" like don't you get it?

Next Sentence "I gave it my Best". Well no, no he did not. If  you're killing yourself then you have NOT given it your best. You're just giving up.

Last "sentence" "Please Tell Xxxxx I will Miss her The Most" AWESOME! I do everything for him for the last 3 plus years and my wife is the one he will miss. 

Wait? how can you miss someone... if you're dead?

No comments:

Post a Comment