Friday, March 25, 2016

Barbara the INCREDIBLE!

My Dad thinks very highly of my sister Barbara, she is all he talks about right now. He asked my wife to send her a letter a couple of weeks ago (she is not going to send it). He wrote the letter about 20 years ago and I tried  a couple of times to get her to take it and she wanted nothing to do with it. Barbara was about 4 or 5 when the divorce happened and she was quite brain-washed by my mom to hate my dad. So lets look at her accomplishments shall we:

In October of 2012 she visited Bob in the hospital.
Barbara called the nurse and made them look harder at Bob's illness that almost killed him.
Barbara Kept the Social workers in Seattle and Everett from putting Bob in a home.
Barbara went up to Seattle to take Bob back to Phoenix.
Barbara Gets Bob setup for health insurance
Barbara  Gets a second storage unit for the Crown fire truck.
Barbara Arranges for Bob to get an Apartment and a storage unit in Phoenix.
Barbara  Obtains a new title for the Crown so that it can be sold on Ebay.
Barbara Spend 3 weeks working 12 to 16 hours a day with no days off to move Bobs stuff back to Phoenix.
Barbara  Spends almost every day calling insurance companies and the hospitals in Everett to take care of all Bob's Hospital bills, saving Bob several thousand dollars.
Barbara Takes Bob to all of his Doctors appointments
Barbara  Sells the crown and arranges for it to be picked up.
Barbara Meets the buyer of the Crown to unlock the storage locker and close out the contract for the storage unit.
Barbara  Helps Bob get his Truck Registered in Phoenix and to get a License.
Barbara deals with the IRS wanting more than $10,000 in back taxes for Bob's 2011 Tax return. He went from owing to getting a refund.
Barbara  Deals with Bob every time he has an Episode.
Barbara Gets Child support to stop taking Bob's money and handles all the issues that arose after my mother dies. Saving Bob $18,000.
Barbara  Looks for an apartment for Bob when he has to move again.
Barbara Moves Bob the second time.
Barbara  got Bob a new $120 phone for deaf people.
Barbara took Bob to the emergency room multiple times when Bob almost has a stroke and/or a heart attack.
Barbara  Spends 4 months getting Bob setup for ALTCS.
Barbara Moves Bob a  third time.
I know, right?!
Wait did I say Barbara? I meant:
Myself
My Nephew
My other Sister
My Wife
My Brother
My friend in Seattle
HEY! Barbara didn't help at all. weird!

No comments:

Post a Comment