Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Shower Chair

Bob had a shower chair at his old apartment, and it sat in his closet for 2 years without being used. We had a second one that I was using as something to sit on when I was painting my work room. The problem was that it was not meant for my weight, and the legs started bending.

When we moved Bob we donated both chairs. Not a week later he told me he needed it... sigh™. I suggested he check at walgreens, but they wanted $40 for one.

Today I found one at Goodwill for $6, it looks brand new. I was going to go over and deliver it to him later today, but while I was making my lunch the door bell rang twice, as it is want to do when Bob shows up.

He had just come back from a Doctors appointment, and stopped by on his way to pick up some prescriptions. 1 for his tummy aches, and one for the dry skin on his legs.

He did not stay long, he "drained his radiator", picked up his mail, and took the chair home with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment