Sunday, June 21, 2015

Even More Computer issues, only they're not

Bob came over for thanksgiving dinner today. He parked all the way on the next street over just so his truck would be in the shade I will repeat that, HIS TRUCK COULD BE IN THE SHADE!, then walked to our house.  ಠ_ಠ

We tried to explain that he has to walk in the heat to get there and back, but he responded "it's not that bad". ಠ_ಠ He then complained several times at dinner about how hot it is. ಠ_ಠ

Bob was again complaining that he could not get to his bank website. He had ignored my instructions (or forgot), on how to do it using firefox. I asked him how he gets to his website and he told me to do it through juno (I paraphrased that, he took longer to explain it) This time I created desktop Icons to the websites he needs to get to. Since trying to get him to follow simple instructions is near impossible.

He repeated 3 times that he was having trouble getting to his bank website and each time tried to tell me to get to it through juno. Then he needed to see a check he wrote, I got in and showed him the check. Closed out and he said he needed to see the same check again. ಠ_ಠ

Finally I printed it, but he stated that the printer was off, it seems to be on as windows reported it printed. He adamantly stated that that was not possible as he turned the printer off, something I told him not to do. ಠ_ಠ

I told him to look on his printer when he gets home, and if the page did not print, to call me.

My Wife walked him to his car, and he stated that "he wished he had never come back to Phoenix." Completely forgetting that he almost died in the hospital and that the social workers almost did not let us take him back to Phoenix, and if they had seen his apartment they would not have let him go there either.

No comments:

Post a Comment