Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Now that's weird

"Now that's weird" is another bobism. It indicates when something happens that Bob find hard to believe.

I went over today, and brought an extra monitor, and a mother board because Bob's computer was "dead".
When I got there the computer was unplugged, I asked why, and he said "he was worried it might get worse". I told him that he should not unplug the computer unless it is on fire. I plugged it in, turned on the monitor, and turned on the computer. The computer came right up with no problem. I even tested the DVD he was using at the time.

Bob's Reaction "Now that's weird". He continued to insist that the computer was in really bad shape and working terribly yesterday.

I attempted to make good my escape, since I had spent 1.5 hours in Physical therapy and was tired. Before I could leave, he had to show me a book on some electric trains that ran near his house in East St. Louis when he was a kid. He was quite excited about it, and as usual he had written stuff all through the book, ruining it. I just can't get excited about some trains that I never saw, and that are long gone.

Whatever, another job well done *pats self on back*.

No comments:

Post a Comment