Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Theresa who?

Bob seems to like dropping weird bomb shells on me. He may not be doing it on purpose but he does it a lot. I don't know sometimes if his information is correct or not since there is often no way to prove otherwise.

Case in point:
This morning while on the way to Social Security to get some information on why they are still taking money out of his account for child support when the case is closed and he owes nothing. He asks me if I remember a 14 year old foster kid that he and mom had named Theresa.

I do not remember any foster kid we had that was 14 years old, and certainly not one named Theresa. He insists that there was one, but could not tell me when.

A couple years ago he stated that when he moved here from Illinois that his mother told him to go in her bedroom under the bed and get the Stradivarius violin they owned and destroy it. ಠ_ಠ

"A Stradivarius", I said "you had a Stradivarius?", "well yeah", he said "but the cat pee'd on it and it was ruined so mom had me destroy it."
Did his mom have a Stradivarius? Very likely not. We'll never know.


No comments:

Post a Comment