Wednesday, June 17, 2015

More computer issues

Bob stopped by today. He reported that he could not get to a website that he buys books from. After getting in to his computer remotely I noted that he had misspelled the website name. I then spelled it right and it worked. His response "I hope you're right, but will it work on my computer?", We are on your computer. "oh".

Bob then brought the subject of whether or not his mom saw the statue of liberty when she came to America. Who knows if she did, since I don't know for certain she came in through ellis island. I looked up when the statue of liberty was finished and it was way before his mom came over. To blow his mind, I pulled up the manifest from the ships that she had come over on. Once when she was 9 and again when she was 21. Then to totally make his head explode I pulled up the house she used to live in using google earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment