Saturday, February 6, 2016

Cave of Wonders

Since Bob should be coming home on The 8th I decided that I needed to go down to storage and get all the empty train boxes I could find, go up to his apartment and box up as much stuff as I could.

So that's what I did. But first...

I went to home depot and bought a hoe. "what is the hoe for?" you ask. It's so I can get stuff out of the truck with out having to climb up in to it.

I got to the cave of wonders and began rummaging though it looking for any empty train boxes and any trains not in boxes. I found lots o' both. I was there for about 1.5 hours. At one point I almost had a trainvalanche fall on me.

I then tried to box up anything I found in storage, but I only managed to box up about 10 or so. Then I loaded up the the truck and went to Bob's apartment. It took 2 trips to get them all up there. I then spent 2 hours in the apartment finding and boxing as much stuff as I could.

Several weeks ago when Bob and I were at the cave of wonders, Bob pitched a bitch because he found an empty box for a locomotive. I told him it is probably in his apartment, he was absolutely certain that it was not and I did not know what I was talking about. Well guess what I found in his apartment... Yes that's right the train for that box, weird right?

I boxed up a dozen or so pieces of rolling stock, and all but 3 locomotives, there were still lots of trains I could not find. It took 2 trips to reload everything back in to the truck and take it back.

I am very tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment