Saturday, February 20, 2016

I thought you had forgot me

Today my brother and I went to the cave of wonders to finish going through everything and box up what trains we could find. I think we found and boxed about 50 items. There are still lots of things not boxed up, some of it is probably in his apartment.
 
Next week we will load up a trailer with the remainder of the stuff that will be sold.

When we finished I went home and picked up his laundry and some pies my wife had bought him. I went to the store and bought him more bananas and hamburgers.

When I got to his apartment and was unloading everything he said "I thought you had forgot me". He says this every weekend. This time I put my arm around his shoulders and said "Bob, I will never forget you, you have made sure of that." He chuckled.

I stripped and made his bed, there was a mess on it. While I was working on that he complained that he needed a stool to sit on while he cooked his food. I told him I would get him one. I then remembered that I forgot his pills. So I went home, reloaded his pill dispenser and stopped by walmart where I found an inexpensive stool, picked up a set of twin sheets, and a tarp to cover the trailer after we load it up.

I dropped them off and that's when he said he wanted to show me something...
He took me in to the bathroom and said that "somebody" had come in and took one of the blades out of his shaver. ಠ_ಠ

No Bob they did not take it. "Yes they did" no they didn't...
I looked in the trash in the bathroom and found one of the blades but the foil was not in there, then after looking some more I found that in a glass on his sink.

I put the shaver back together and told him to be more careful when cleaning it out.

Then I escaped somehow.

No comments:

Post a Comment