Sunday, November 29, 2015

In to storage (for now)

Today I went to his apartment and picked up his truck, added some stabil to the gas tank (the tank was almost full). Drove it to get it warmed up and verify that the temperature gauge was not showing anything. I noted that when the truck starts the gauge runs through a test and works, so it appears the sensor is bad.

I took it to my brothers house and checked the sensor and I noted that there was water that appeared to be leaking from the outlet to the radiator from the engine (not a big leak) so I will have to get a new sensor and gasket for the thermostat.



The truck just fit on the side yard, and I put aluminum foil in the drivers side window to keep the sun from destroying the interior, we will be covering the south tires, and I will need to pick up a battery maintainer.
Then I need to see what kind of a deal I can get on insurance after I transfer the title. In the meantime it will be serving as a cat highway to access the roof. Toothless barely waited 10 minutes to get up on top of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment