Thursday, November 19, 2015

Is he better?

Called Bob to remind him that he had a Dr. appointment tomorrow and that I would call him at 6am to wake him up. He wasn't too happy about it but he didn't get as upset as he usually does.

Of course since he had me on the phone he needed groceries, so I ended up going to the grocery store for some frozen carrots, frozen green beans, canned peaches, and 2 bunches of bananas. I asked him why so many bananas? and he said "someone said they were good for him"... ok whatever.

He had to tell me which Fry's to go to even though I was going to go to whichever one I wanted. Then he repeated himself.

I got the stuff and took it to him, I grabbed his prilosec and left him with enough for the weakend.

He seemed in a better mood and I am wondering if the happy pills they prescribed are kicking in.

He told me that the apartment management told him that he had to take all the stuff under the train layout to storage and he did so without getting mad.... so we have that going for us.... which is nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment