Saturday, November 7, 2015

Wrong day

Around 4pm today Bob showed up thinking it was Sunday. I told him it was Saturday and of course he got upset.

I had to prove it was Saturday by showing him my phone and the calendar.

Then he got all pissy about having to take the drivers test on Monday.

He also took his meds twice on one day this week but could not figure out how that could happen. He can't seem to believe that anytime he messes up it is his fault. He wanted me to come up with some better way to take meds than a pill box. I said how about a nursing home and he said "Fuck you"... ok then.

We had another talk about that. When he was leaving he was complaining that they had not turned on the heat in his apartment and he was freezing, I told him to turn off the AC and we had an argument about how he said that could not be done, I told him it could and all he had to do is turn the switch to off, he said that he new that. ಠ_ಠ

No comments:

Post a Comment