Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Taking things better than expected (so far)

I had the day off so I went to Bob's apartment and knocked on the door about 9:40am. No answer. I called his phone, heard it ring, heard him get up, pick up the phone and then hang up again.... nice.

I knock again and he answers looking like he just woke up, and still wearing the clothes he had on Monday.... also nice.

I told him I was here to take him to storage and to the store if needed. He took a bit to get dressed and I had to remind him 4 times to put in his hearing aid. I also made sure he took his meds. I added the new happy pills to his pill box.

He suggested we take his truck, but I declined.

I took him to Jack in the box to get him a couple hamburgers for breakfast. Next was the hearing aid store for batteries, and then storage. He got a little upset that we did not go to the grocery store first because he wanted the 10 for a $10 hamburger patties they sell. He doesn't like to chew.

At storage we tried finding his DVD's but they were buried and I did not have time (or want to) move everything outside at this time.

We went to the grocery store and that only thing he wanted were the hamburgers.

Then I took him home. He complained about not being able to drive, and he felt like his mother (she never drove).

No comments:

Post a Comment