Saturday, January 2, 2016

Bath day

Today I went down to storage, my brother and I started working on reboxing the books he has, we only made it through 8 boxes, every damn book had his name, phone number, and city/state stamped in it up to 7 times with the occasional hand written name.

Why would a grown man have to stamp his name in all his books more than once? or at all?

I mean come on is he 12? and he has been doing this for his whole life. We had to mark each one out with a black marker.

Later my wife and I went grocery shopping for him and when we got to his apartment he was nowhere near out of food like he claimed. He had 10 hamburger patties, 2 unopened packages of pork chops, 2 packages of ham, the fish I bought him 2 weeks ago, 1 gallon of chocolate milk, bread, cookies, canned soup, and much more.

My wife cleaned the apartment, I reloaded his pill dispenser. I bugged him constantly and he finally took a shower, the first one in over a month.

We broke the news to him that we would no longer be doing the sunday night "thanksgiving dinners" he was disappointed but the citalopram was working and he did not get mad.

I re-affirmed that he would be selling the stuff in his storage unit and he seemed to understand this.

No comments:

Post a Comment