Monday, January 18, 2016

Nobody listens to me

It's really pissing me off.

The persistence of people bound and determined to make their own lives miserable astounds me.

My wife went over to Bob's apartment tonight to loan him a heating pad for his banged up knee and while there she changed his sheets. Guess what she found? YUP bed bugs.

When he moved in to the new apartment he got a new bed, new box spring, new bed frame and new bug proof bed covers. We put his bed legs in the little bed bug traps and kept his bed away from the wall like the guy who treated his old apartment said. I told Bob to not bring any books back until they had cooked in the cave of wonders all summer.

Did he follow my instructions? NO! HE HAD TO HAVE HIS FUCKING BOOKS!

Did he leave the bug traps on the bed legs? NO! HE THOUGHT THEY WOULD NOT DO ANYTHING!

Did he keep his bed away from the wall? NO! HE KNOWS MORE THAN ME!

It would have helped if the new apartment would have let me treat his apartment for free like the company who did the old one said they would do. BUT NO! the new apartment complex only uses environmentally friendly chemicals and they could not verify if the company I used did that. HOW FUCKING STUPID ARE THEY! WHO THE FUCK CARES IF IT'S ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY I WANT THE BED BUGS DEAD!

Now I have to contact the apartment complex and have his apartment treated AGAIN!

I swear almost everyone I know is like this:
Me: hey don't touch that red hot stove.
Them: oh what do you know... (touches stove) OUCH! hey that's red hot!

Me: Don't poke that bear!
them: what? the bear likes it (pokes bear) ROAR! help a bear is attacking me!

Me: here are detailed instructions on how to live your life, please red them carefully, follow them and you will be happy.
Them: tldr (tosses instructions away), why am I always miserable?

Bob is the king of doing everything wrong. If there is any way a wrong decision can be made that will negatively effect him now or in the future I guarantee he will make it.

I got a call from the ALTCS case worker on Friday and will be calling her tomorrow. I have got to get Bob in to assisted living. I have got to get away from all the people in my life that are dragging me down with them.

I am fucking tired of holding everyones head above water.

No comments:

Post a Comment