Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Wait what?

I got a call yesterday morning from a local hospital asking for updated information about my dads meds. I was like "ok sure", but then I was like "wait hold up here!" "My dad was not in your hospital since October".

"Oh he's here now". "uhm why?" said I.

"He got a bad nose bleed that would not stop and his legs are swollen"
Seems that the night before around 9pm his nose started to bleed and he could not stop it so instead of pulling the emergency pull in his apartment he went down stairs and had the security guard call 911.

so the rest of my day was phone calls back and forth from me to family and doctors to me.

Later in the day after visiting him in the hospital we stopped by his apartment to put any food that needed to be frozen in the freezer and make sure all his lights were off and to check on his bed.

Well the apartment maintenance had taken the bed apart and sprayed. The floor in the kitchen and bathroom looked like a crime scene with blood spatter EVERYWHERE!

I turned out the lights so the bed bugs would come out and hopefully get poisoned, put up some of his food grabbed some clothes for him and we will deal with the mess later. I also took home his pill dispenser. His apartment was broiling hot so I turned on the AC.

I ordered some Temprid so that we can change out his bed covers and spray for bedbugs on a regular basis. Temprid is supposedly the best stuff for killing bedbugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment