Friday, January 29, 2016

Working on the Truck

Last night I replaced the AC vents in the center panel, drilled a hole for the USB extender and mounted it in the top center of the panel. I re-installed the radio and then spent about a half hour trying to figure out how to control it. I set the speakers to full rear since the front left one may be bad. Turned off the non existent sub woofer, adjusted the EQ to my liking, set some presets and I even managed to set the clock, no thanks to the badly written manual.

I took the truck to discount tires this morning and had them remove the nail from the one tire and rotate the tires.

Afterwards I used some denatured alcohol to get all the Bob juice off the steering wheel. Now it doesn't feel sticky anymore. I need to clean the interior of the truck, although he has taken it to be washed many times, it seems no one has really cleaned the interior.

I looked for the aftermarket seat armrest storage thingy he had in the center of the seat and could not find it in the back of the truck I hope it is in storage and that he did not throw it away.

No comments:

Post a Comment