Sunday, December 20, 2015

Can't sleep clown will eat me

It's getting harder and harder to deal with Bob.

My wife picked him up today, after taking him to the cafeteria at his apartment complex. He got French toast, scrambled eggs and hash browns. He wolfed it all down, then a couple of hours later had 2 hamburgers from Jack in the box. She took him to her mother's house. he was there for about 1.5 hours before he became bored.

We refilled his pill dispenser and after thanksgiving dinner took him home, we forgot his "extra" food, he made a point to tell us about it.

During dinner he told me he never sleeps. I said of course you do, there followed a slew of no I don't, yes you do's. I told him if he did not sleep for longer than 36 hours he would hallucinate and sleep no matter what. I ended up just saying ok a lot.

I am really tired of this BS.

No comments:

Post a Comment