Monday, December 7, 2015

Skin cancer has Bob removed

I called Bob today at 2:00pm to remind him I was picking him up for his appointment. He of course did not remember. When I picked him up at 2:20pm he was still wearing the clothes from almost 2 weeks ago.

While I was driving to the Doctor he asked me about 3 times where we were going and why. He also told me how The lunches at his complex are not substantial. so now he's not happy about that.

At the doctors they numbed the growth on his arm and the doctor scraped it off, and cauterized it. he did this 3 times and it took about 20 minutes.

Earlier he had told me that when he was in St. Lukes that they had him shave with a norelco shaver and he thought it was the greatest thing, so we went to walgreens to get him a shaver and some other stuff.

Then we went to the grocery store again because he thought that he did not have enough food to make it through the week. I tried to interest him in other stuff than he normally buys but he either was not interested or the instructions to fix it were too complicated. By complicated I mean that they involved more than 2 steps.

I took him home and helped put away his groceries and plugged in the shaver he probably won't be able to figure out how to use.

1 comment: