Saturday, December 5, 2015

Running errands

Picked Bob up today, he was dressed and his shirt was buttoned and tucked in for the first time in almost a month.

We went to the bank and he cashed a bunch of checks.

Then to a third party DMV to transfer the title of his truck to me.

Then to the grocery store, where he went shopping at HYPOspeed, well he did, I went and did my thing at NORMAL speed and then found him.

As usual he could not find his precious chocolate milk. I asked a worker there and they went back to look and thankfully they had some in the back. All is right with the world!

I took him back to his apartment.

Several times (while we were out) he asked me if he would ever be able to drive again. I told him I did not know. He also brought up getting his license from Glendale, I told him that Glendale does not issue licenses the State of Arizona does that.

I told him to go downstairs and ask the other people who live there how they get around without a car.

No comments:

Post a Comment